Cod Italiano with Tomato and Onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced or minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 pound cod fillets
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place fillets in sauce. Simmer for about 5 more minutes, or until fish turns white, and serve immediately.
|Recipe Meal Type||
Core Plan, Gluten-Free, Maximized Living, Paleo Diet