Eggs Florentine Casserole
- 10-oz Package Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup (4 oz) shredded Raw Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 6 Green Onions (about a cup), Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 12 Large Eggs, lightly Beaten
- 2 Cups Organic Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- Sprinkle ¾ cup cheddar cheese in bottom medium-sized baking dish.
- Saute mushrooms, spinach and green onions in butter until tender and wilted; spread over cheese.
- Combine eggs and whipping cream, beating with wire whisk until blended. Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika .
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes or until set.
|Recipe Meal Type||
Breakfast, Side Dish
Core Plan, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian